Monday, March 26, 2012

SPORT:

ben90.edublogs.org
Sport is part of my life and I can’t live without it. Soccer (which other countries call it Football) is one of my favorite sports. I started playing soccer when I was nine and I have been playing it since I came to the U.S.
champlain.edu


I am very glad that Champlain provides us with so many opportunities to play any sport. We have indoor Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Floor Hockey and other recreational sports. With all these opportunities I have been able to attend the Volleyball club on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8:00P. We gather in the gym located in the IDX Student Life Center to play pick-up volleyball and our teams are based on how many students attend each week. I started attending juggling club and equestrian club which I like them a lot and I often work out in the gym too. Although I like soccer I have been either busy or too lazy to play it since I came to Champlain. One of my international friends Zig plays soccer and basketball every week.
champlain.edu

Getting together and playing soccer or any kind of sport at Champlain makes you feel like you are at home, and even better you will stay healthy. I am enjoying it and I recommend anyone who likes sport or being outdoors to take advantage of their most gracious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment