Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year


      Today is the start of 2012 and I would like to say Happy New Year to you my friends and I hope you all had a good start.

2011 has been a remarkable year of the last decade because during this year a list of evolutions and revolutions started in most Arab countries which is called the “Arab Spring”. 

While there is significant upheaval and conflict in the world there has also been much happening to promote stability and peace worldwide. NATO soldiers exiting Iraq, the death of Mohammar Gadhafi, and the killing of Osama Ben-e-Laden and so many other significant things happening to change the world but let us pray that this new year brings many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life & may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. 

Happy New Year to you & your loved ones. Let us forget all the bad memories and start the year of 2012 with fresh memories, doing all the good things like helping the people in need, love each other and live in good health and peace. 

I know everybody set their goals on the first day of every year and my goals are to do well in my classes, stay healthy & active, make more friends and help others. I hope everybody's dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment