Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Dream


Champlain College Campus

Samuel de Champlain statue

      It is absolutely obvious that everybody has a dream in their life and every body’s dream is different. I had a dream when I was about 7 year-old and seven is the time when a child become skeptical and asks his/her mother why is he going to school every day or what is God.  

       I heard the word “Harvard” but I had no idea what it was and this word resonated in my mind until I studied about a scientist who graduated from Harvard. One of my dreams was to see Harvard and maybe study in Harvard. When I come to United States, in my senior year I visited Harvard but I said to myself that I would rather go to another Harvard which is now called Champlain.
 
      At Champlain my dreams will come true because at Champlain there are fascinating faculty, staff and young people like me who want to achieve their goals.  If you like to be independent and have a real experience, then Champlain is the right place to be because at Champlain people work as teams together to make this place as beautiful and comfortable as you can imagine.     

      The faculty work hard to help you in anything they can and to show you the right path. The Career Service team help you get an internship or find a real job, right in your freshman year, so that you can build your experience and these experiences prepares you to be self-efficient and lead your community.  

      There are offices like:  The office of international education which are very important for those who are like me; The financial aid team helps you with the billing process so you are able to pay your bills; The admission office is always there to help you with your registrations; The Residential life center is there to make this place home for you and there wonderful youth clubs like student government, CCA (Champlain College Cultural Community Alliance) and so many others that are all student run which gives you the opportunity to be a leader on campus.

       I think I am lucky that I found the place where I can achieve my goals and I can call this place home!

No comments:

Post a Comment